The Cotopaxi Lions Club is having a 2018 Community Photo Contest.
- Photos must be from the Upper Arkansas River Valley.
- Submit your favorite photo as a 5 x 7 print to enter the contest by September 18, 2017. Photos must be in a horizontal landscape (not vertical or portrait).
- Photos must be a 5 x 7 print as well as either CD, jump drive, digital format, etc. The original photo will be returned to the contestant.
- On a separate sheet of paper, please include the name of the photographer and a brief description or location of the photo. Please do not write on the photo itself.
- The photo may be enhanced using a computer assisted program.
- 10-12 photos will be selected for greeting cards.
- Photos will be selected by a panel of judges selected by the Cotopaxi Lions Club.
- All unselected photos will be returned to the owner.
- Previously selected photos are not eligible.
- It is understood that by submitting a photo to the Cotopaxi Lions Club Contest, the contestant is giving permission and ownership rights to the Cotopaxi Lions Club for reproduction. As a result, no copyrights will be accepted.
- It is understood that the use of the photo by the Cotopaxi Lions Club is for greeting cards.
Photos must be submitted by September 18, 2017 to any Cotopaxi Lions Club member.
For more information please contact: Jolene DeVries (942-4070); Tomalee Young (942-4177); or Betsy Denney (942-3679)
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, $50, $30, $20 and runners up will receive a consolation prize.
THE PHOTO CONTEST IS OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS OF THE UPPER ARKANSAS RIVER VALLEY.